Welcome to The Villas at Kenwood
Our newest development, located in Historic Kenwood in St. Petersburg, Florida. Coming Spring 2018.
Located in Historic Kenwood in St. Petersburg, Florida, set amongst the majestic oak trees that line the streetscape, the Villas at Kenwood welcomes you home. Starting at $384.9k, these 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath townhomes with 2 car garage showcase the highest quality construction and superb fit and finish with Craftsman style elements that blend with the surrounding architecture. These brand new Maintenance Free Villas offer a 10 year Bonded Builders Warranty, all Kohler plumbing, solid wood Wolf cabinetry, granite countertops in kitchen, all Whirlpool stainless steel appliances and many more superior features.
This urban village is situated 50 feet above sea level, making it much higher than other neighborhoods in the city. Walk to the Central Arts District for dining and entertainment or take a short bike ride to Beach Dr. and Vinoy Park. Take advantage of all that downtown living has to offer and reserve your Villa today!
Villas at Kenwood Floor Plans
Villas at Kenwood Site Plan Map
VILLAS AT KENWOOD CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- 10 Year Bonded Builders® Warranty
- Foundation will be a combination of 8” x 8” x 16’ treated .80 retention and slab pour ground floor., 8″ x 8″ x 16″ Standard Concrete Block Construction Ground floor, first floor 2’ x 6’ exterior walls, interior 2’ x 4’ interior walls, 14” deep open web trusses 24 ” o.c.,
- 7/16 osb sheathing on exterior walls and 7/16 osb and 1/2 fire rated cdx roof sheathing.
- Nichiha fiber cement combination of board and batten, 7” exposure lap, and shake siding over Typar housewrap. Blind nailing on most install and stainless steel fasteners where blind nailing is not possible. 1 x 6 fascial with 12” vented soffit, 5” corners and 1 x 4 window and door trim, 1 x 10 beauty bands all in Nichiha fiber cement trim. Stucco finish and Stacked stone banding on base on concrete block ground floor.
- Insulation is kraft faced R-30 ceilings, R-19 under floor unheated floor space, R-13 ext walls, R-11 interior walls and sound proofing between heated floors.
- Sherwin Williams Duration Paint
- All other interior sheetrock walls and to be ½ slick finish, ceilings to be 5/8 fire code slick finish.
- Urban Surfaces Sound-Tec Flooring Silver Line with lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and 15 year wear warranty in all common areas 1st and 2nd floor, Kitchen and Baths Bedrooms and upstairs Loft/Den to be Shaw Clear Touch Polyester Loop carpet. Multiple color options avaialable.
- All Baths but Master bath to be Aquarius Fiberglass tile finish tub/shower combination. Master Shower will have tiled walls, and Fiberglass pan. Multile tile options avaialable.
- Kohler® Plumbing fixtures, faucets, valves and trims to be Kohler “Devonshire” in finishes of polished chrome, brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze.
- Toilets to be Kohler “Wellworth” 1.28 gallon with elongated seats.
- 200 amp electrical service with white switches and outlets, Lighting Fixtures by Feiss in PC,BN,ORB.
- Air to Air heat pump by York 14 seer energy star rated with 10 Year Manufacturer Direct Warranty for parts and labor.
- Wolf Cabinetry in 5 Finishes. Select series granite countertops in kitchen and cultured marble vanity tops. Pedestal sink by Kohler in ½ baths. All knobs to match plumbing fixtures. Mosaic tile backsplash.
- 10 Year Warranty on York® HVAC
- All Whirlpool® appliances to include ceramic top range/oven, combination microwave/ hood and dish washer in stainless steel.
- 55 Gal quick revovery water heater Energy Star rated.
- Windows to be Energy Star rated double hung vinyl impact resistant windows by Simonton, a JD Powers top choice. Safe Point Impact Resistant Glass. Exterior doors by Therma Tru in Smooth Star Fiberglass.
- Interior doors to be Masonite “Safe and Sound” solid core boards in 4 styles for noise reduction.
- Interior trim to be 5¼ W163 base boards with 1x 4 trim for windows and doors with 1 x 6 header and 1 x 2 parting trim.
*All finishes and materials subject to change based on availability and final design